Transfer Forms

  • Verification of Plot/Property
  • No Demand Certificate
  • Cancellation of Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
  • Change of Name
  • Change of Address
  • Foreign Transfer (Seller Abroad)
  • Foreign Transfer (Purchaser Abroad)
  • HIBA Transfer
  • Issuance of Allotment Letter (Ex-Park View Society)
  • Issuance of Allotment Letter
  • Issuance of Duplicate Letter
  • Legal Heirs Transfer
  • Purchaser Outstation
  • Regular Transfer
  • Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
  • Surrender of Inheritance Share
  • Transfer in the Name of Company
  • Undertaking of Development Charges
  • Undertaking for Urgent Letter
  • Regular Membership Form (Defence Personnel)
  • Regular Membership Form (Ex DHA Employee)
  • Registration Form for Property Dealers
  • Undertaking for Relocated of Plots


Enter your keyword